99. Leave a little note in his briefcase or laptop bag so he will find it when he gets to work.
97. Plan a surprise outing! Start with dinner at his favorite restaurant, then reveal tickets to a show or sports game.
96. Take a hot air balloon ride together.
95. Surprise him with that special something he has been coveting (no matter how big or small).
94. Send flowers or cookies for no reason at all.
93. Take his dog for a walk.
92. Stock his fridge with his favorite beer and his shelves with his favorite snacks.
91. Stop by your sweetie’s office around lunchtime with his favorite noontime nosh.
90. Take a drive together — car trips provide some of the best time for talking one-on-one.
88. Give a back massage.
87. Offer a foot rub — without asking for one in return!
86. Fill up his gas tank.
85. If he comes home after a boy’s night WAY past the time he said he would, let it go.
84. Make breakfast in bed.
82. Take a late-night, hand-in-hand stroll.
81. Sign up for a class you know he has been wanting to take together.
80. Make up silly nicknames for each other that you ONLY call each other in private!
79. Make a mousepad (or a mug or a calendar) with your picture on it for his desk.
78. Start a hobby together.
77. Do something nice for his mother, brother, sister, etc.
76. Let him pick the movie this time.
75. Make a special dinner for him.
74. When he gets home, hand him a glass of wine, sit down together and let him talk about his day.
73. Do chores or errands without being asked and without complaining.
72. Put the toilet seat down.
71. Leave a note on the bathroom mirror so he will see it first thing in the morning.
69. Leave a note for him to meet at his favorite bar or club. When he arrives, do some fun role-play and pretend you are meeting for the first time.
68. Wash his car for him.
67. Do his laundry.
66. Recreate your first date — then recall all the feelings you had for each other that very first night.
65. Make a creative coupon book (free massage, free night out with the guys, etc.) without an expiration date!
64. Book a couple’s massage.
63. Plan a romantic getaway to a bed and breakfast.
62. Dedicate a day to the one you love — plan a day filled with his favorite things.
61. Plan a surprise party for him.
60. Send him a nice card. Even if you live together, mail it!
59. Take out the trash.
58. Buy him a calendar and fill it with important dates (our first dinner together, our three-year anniversary, etc.).
56. Make a big deal out of the holidays.
55. Scatter rose petals on the bed
54. If he has to work late, have his favorite take-out delivered to the office, and pre-pay, of course!
53. Have a talk about the future and let him know that he is a part of it.
52. Buy his favorite perfume, and simply put it in the medicine cabinet for him to discover on his own.
51. Declare a day of the week “your” day — always spend that day together, even if you just snuggle on the couch together.
50. Take him home to meet the family.