Who says Fun Friday is the only day we can have fun? Check out these hilarious Household Hints brought to you by Gypsy Rose’s World. Note: We have not tested these yet! (Yet.)
2. Pam cooking spray will dry finger nail polish.
3. Cool whip will condition your hair in 15 min.
4. Mayonnaise will KILL LICE, it will also condition your hair.
5. Elmer’s Glue – paint on your face, allow it to dry, peel off and see the dead skin and blackheads if any.
6. Shiny Hair – use brewed Lipton Tea.
7. Sunburn – empty a large jar of Nestea into your bath water
8. Minor burn-Colgate or Crest toothpaste
9. Burn your tongue? Put sugar on it!
11. Bee stings – meat tenderizer.
12. Chigger bite – Preparation H.
13. Puffy eyes – Preparation H.
14. Paper cut – crazy glue or Chap Stick (glue is used instead of sutures at most hospitals).
15. Stinky feet – Jell-O!!
16. Athletes feet – cornstarch.
17. Fungus on toenails or fingernails – Vicks vapor rub.
18. Kool aid to clean dishwasher pipes. Just put in the detergent section and run a cycle, it will also clean a toilet.
19. Kool Aid can be used as a dye in paint also.
21. Peanut butter – will get scratches out of CD’s! Wipe off with a coffee filter paper.
22. Sticking bicycle chain – Pam no-stick cooking spray.
23. Pam will also remove paint, and grease from your hands! Keep a can in your garage for your hubby.
24. Peanut butter will remove ink from the face of dolls.
25. When the doll clothes are hard to put on, sprinkle with cornstarch and watch them slide on.
26. Heavy dandruff – pour on the vinegar!
27. Body paint – Crisco mixed with food coloring. Heat the Crisco in the microwave, pour into an empty film container and mix with the food color of your choice!
28. Tie Dye T-shirt – mix a solution of Kool Aid in a container; tie a rubber band around a section of the t-shirt and soak.
29. Preserving a newspaper clipping – large bottle of club soda and 1/2 cup of milk of magnesia, soak for 20 minutes and let dry, will last for many years!
31. To keep goggles and glasses from fogging, coat with Colgate toothpaste.
32. Wine stains, pour on the Morton salt and watch it absorb into the salt.
33. To remove wax – Take a paper towel and iron it over the wax stain, it will absorb into the towel.
34. Remove labels off glassware etc. Rub with peanut butter!
35. Baked on food -fill container with water, get a Bounce paper softener and the static from the Bounce towel will cause the baked on food to adhere to it. Soak overnight. Also: you can use 2 Efferdent tablets, soak overnight!
36. Crayon on the wall – Colgate toothpaste and brush it!
37. Dirty grout – Listerine.
38. Stains on clothes – Colgate.
39. Grass stains – Karo Syrup.
41. Fleas in your carpet? 20 Mule Team Borax: sprinkle and let stand for 24 hours. Maybe this will work if you get them back again.
42. To keep FRESH FLOWERS longer Add a little Clorox, or 2 Bayer aspirin, or just use 7-up instead of water.
Well, like I said, we haven’t tested these yet, but comment back if you try (or have tried) any of these! Let us know what works!